Reseller Hosting offers an opportunity for professionals to make money by selling web hosting plans to customers. If you are a web designing professional or a developer or a graphic designer who helps people with their websites, then you can add web hosting services to your list and make some additional money in the process. In this article, we will talk about things that you need to know as a hosting reseller and earn regular income.
Before we begin, let’s understand some basics:
What is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller Hosting, as the name suggests, is a hosting plan which allows you to purchase bandwidth and space from a hosting company in bulk and then sell to clients in smaller packets. Think about it like renting an entire apartment building and then leasing out individual apartments to different tenants. In order to do so, you need to purchase a Reseller Hosting plan from a web host.
Advantages of Reseller Hosting
- If you are a professional who offers website-related services, then Reseller Hosting allows you to add web hosting to your list making you a one-stop-shop for all their website needs.
- You can create your own brand and customize the hosting plans to suit the requirements of your customers. Further, you can set-up as well as manage the backend of the websites and emails as well (at a charge, of course).
- You can start small and keep adding resources as your client base grows.
- The web host takes care of all the server management tasks and keeps you free to focus on growing your business.
- People don’t change web hosts unless it is absolutely essential. Therefore, if you provide good services, then you will have a passive income for a long time.
Inclusions of a Reseller Hosting package
- Disk space